Jan 16 2008

Reflection

6th graders -

Here’s your chance to let everyone know what you liked or didn’t like about keyboarding class.  Remember, you’re reflecting, so you’re going to share WHY you did or didn’t like things.  Feel free to write as much as you’d like!

When you’re done with this comment, you may go to any of the links on the Keyboarding Links page or to your class blog and comment or post.  I loved working with you and will see you again in May!

23 responses so far

23 Responses to “Reflection”

1.   KLon 16 Jan 2008 at 8:28 am     1

I really enjoyed typing but keeping my hands on the home row was the most frusting because I couldn’t find the right keys and I kept on having to the lessons over on Typing Time but now i know all the keys!!1

2.   jaon 16 Jan 2008 at 8:29 am     2

before i took the class i typed slow but now i know how to type fast with my eyes closed!!!

3.   SMon 16 Jan 2008 at 8:29 am     3

What I liked about keyboearding class was playing all the fun games.And we had a GREAT teacher.I’m glad we’re coming back in May.

4.   TBon 16 Jan 2008 at 8:30 am     4

I liked it alot but it was hard not noing where the keys were!!!!!

5.   soon 16 Jan 2008 at 8:30 am     5

I liked getting to be faster at typing!!!! It was really fun. I was good at typing before but now I’m even better!!!! One thing I didn’t like was using the hand covers because they tickled my hand and kept falling off!!!

6.   RKon 16 Jan 2008 at 8:30 am     6

You can’t say you don’t LOVE KEYBORDING:-} I LOVED keyboarding it’s so so so fun!!!!! Thank you so so so much!! U ROCK:-}!!!!

7.   JMon 16 Jan 2008 at 8:31 am     7

I didn’t like how we had so little time if I had more time I would’ve done better.

8.   ABon 16 Jan 2008 at 8:31 am     8

I loved key boarding class cause we got to expeirience blogging, typing, and those cool games you showed us. I didn’t like keyboarding class cause of those long lessons.

9.   IGon 16 Jan 2008 at 8:32 am     9

I sort of liked Keyboarding, but I didn’t like Typing Time because I can’t type very fast for the timed guam thing.

10.   KSon 16 Jan 2008 at 8:32 am     10

Keyboarding was very frustrating for me because when we had to use the hand covers and keep our hands on the home row. I could never find the keys that I needed to type and I got very impatient!
    What I liked about keyboarding was that I can type faster if I concentrate and I know this class will help me a lot in all the things I do! Thanks!!!

11.   BJon 16 Jan 2008 at 8:33 am     11

keyboarding was really fun i hope if i get practice i can type super fast

12.   JVon 16 Jan 2008 at 8:33 am     12

I liked about the games because it was really fun and were really hard some times and I didn’t like was when we had to skip to other lesson like 16 to 18and but typing was really fun and the test was really easy to me and thats it.

13.   kbon 16 Jan 2008 at 8:34 am     13

I liked alot of things, game(not tiping time) and bloging. I didn’t like using the hand covers or taking the test.

14.   freye326on 16 Jan 2008 at 8:34 am     14

I guss bloging.but hoo thincs i spel ronglee!!!

15.   EWon 16 Jan 2008 at 8:34 am     15

Hi, first I would thank you for teaching us keyboarding. I really like Typing Time, that was the first time I have been on that sight. It was fun!! But what I didn’t like on Typing Time,was that it would erase a word if you typed it wrong. My favorite thing about the typing class was blogging!!

16.   NFon 16 Jan 2008 at 8:35 am     16

Well, I liked keyboarding because our class got to do this one game called “Dance Mat Typing” or somthing but that game is sooooooo fun. One thing that i didn’t like is that we had to use handcovers those are very hard I always look on the keyboard and when i can’t look it messes me up always.

17.   BBon 16 Jan 2008 at 8:35 am     17

What I liked about keyboarding for the past few days was learning all the keys and going on typing time. I also liked creating a blog with the class and seeing where people that commented us was from and what there comments were. What I didn’t like about keyboarding was the tests because I am not very good at typing so I probably didn’t get a very good grade.

18.   TUon 16 Jan 2008 at 8:35 am     18

I liked typing class but sometimes the typing time program got boring. I definately liked posting comments and doing all that other blogging stuff and I really wish I would have been a poster my self. I also really like the map that shows who has been to the blogging website. I think that that is really cool! So for the majority of the time I had fun but dictation and typing time wasn’t the best!

19.   BMBon 16 Jan 2008 at 8:38 am     19

iowenedu52, I liked that i lear ned how to type better! so… THANK YOU!!!

20.   hjon 16 Jan 2008 at 8:38 am     20

What I liked about keyboarding is the teacher Mrs. Olson and I liked just being on the computer every morning! One of the things that was okay was the covers over my hands. I LOVED doing the blogs and seeing where the peole who responded were from!
    P.S you were a great teacher I had lots of fun in your class

HJ!

21.   AGon 16 Jan 2008 at 8:39 am     21

I did not like the hand covers they would not stay in one place.

22.   EMon 16 Jan 2008 at 8:39 am     22

I liked going on the blogs. I can type faster and more clearly, but I need more than ten days. I still want to create my own blog. Thank you for teaching us!

23.   RHon 16 Jan 2008 at 8:43 am     23

I liked typing class because we got to learn how to type the right way!! :)

Trackback URI | Comments RSS