Jan 24 2008

Do You Love Middle School?

Filed under 6th Grade

Well, this is a little off-topic, but we’re having so much fun and getting so much work done in our small class that I thought we’d talk about something a little different today!  Tell everyone why you like or don’t like middle school – is it better than elementary?  What’s harder about middle school?  Anything easier?

21 responses so far

21 Responses to “Do You Love Middle School?”

1.   csmon 24 Jan 2008 at 8:42 am     1

I think LMS is the best school in Wisconsin. It has the best teachers ever. I like LMS because it has better science then my elementry schools.

2.   jjon 24 Jan 2008 at 8:42 am     2

yes i do like middle school. It is fun. I like pe and art. I made more friends.

3.   Fvon 24 Jan 2008 at 8:42 am     3

I like school because I like to do math in school. LMS is the best school. I made a lot of friends in LMS it kind of different because we don’t go out side that long and in elementry School they out side longer then LMS.

4.   KDLon 24 Jan 2008 at 8:43 am     4

I love middil shcool its so much more then better then grad shcool. It is so different then here. Thay only serv 2 chosis and here is 4 chosis for luchs.

5.   KTon 24 Jan 2008 at 8:46 am     5

I kind of like middle school because I get a good grade on my Qiuz. We do Labs in science and we learned about states in social studies.
    I learned a lot from the teacher in Longfellow like Mr. D, he teach math. I don’t like elementary because I got bad grades.

6.   YTTon 24 Jan 2008 at 8:46 am     6

I like middle school because I have learned a lot of thing and I got a grade on my oiuz. I like math and gym more than other class. I learn
    a lot from the teacher in longfellow like Mr. D.

7.   TZon 24 Jan 2008 at 8:47 am     7

I like middle school better than elementary, becuse we have lockers in middle school. We also do alot fun things in class, like labs in science, fractions in math, and we play alot sports in gym. There is only one thing that I don’t like about middle school is that we only have few lunch chioces. I LOVE MIDDLE SHOOL!!!

8.   LTMon 12 Feb 2008 at 8:30 am     8

Yes i love middle school! it gives so much more freedom

9.   j.b.on 12 Feb 2008 at 8:36 am     9

I guess I do theres goods and bads about it !!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :) :0

10.   MEMon 12 Feb 2008 at 8:36 am     10

Yes, I love school unless there’s a bully who is really mean to me or my friends.

11.   P.F.on 12 Feb 2008 at 8:37 am     11

sure it is fine but i like to go out to recess sometimes and have a longer time to play.

12.   J.Gon 12 Feb 2008 at 8:37 am     12

I like middle school because we have cool teachers and more fun than usuall elementary school.

13.   E.H.on 12 Feb 2008 at 8:38 am     13

I do kinda like middle school because the school day goes faster. New people to meet. And the lunches are great in ola cart!!!!!!

14.   S.O.on 12 Feb 2008 at 8:39 am     14

I don’t like middle school as much as elamentary because it gets boring doing the same thing every other day. But it gets fun when you mix up the schedule like doing special activities or new programs (like keyboarding).

15.   KBon 12 Feb 2008 at 8:40 am     15

LMS is super cool!!! I have all my friends with me, they’re great. P.E. is awsome, there are so many awsome things we do, right now it’s volleyball. But I can’t wait to see what’s next! Art is cool to, I love to draw cool things like people and mini creatures. They look so neat! But over all… Middle school is awsome, with all my friends here there is no other place i’d rather be to hang out with them to see what’s up. I think…

16.   MXon 12 Feb 2008 at 8:43 am     16

I love middle school so much!!! I have so much friends and good grades. I am also wanting to join choir next year. Having lockers in middle school is also better than having hangers in elementary school, my stuff were always gone! School is cool!!!
    :)

17.   HIon 12 Feb 2008 at 8:45 am     17

-the work is harder just by a little, but its more fun. but the only thing thats easier is P.E.

18.   S.S.on 12 Feb 2008 at 8:46 am     18

I like middle school because you get to learn more important things about life, and there are more clubs like 6th degree, computer club, and the FBLA.

19.   Mark Hugheson 19 Mar 2008 at 1:06 pm     19

Middle School can be a little harsh and you need to keep track of your work. If you don’t, you’ll probably get stuck in a hole that keeps getting deeper. But… You can chew gum and you can fit yourself inside the lockers. I guess it’s a little cooler than elementary school, JK . Elementary school is awesome!!! :0

Trackback URI | Comments RSS